Walmart Job Application | Walmart Hiring Process
Hello there! Hope you doing well. Are you looking for any employment guideline? Then, fortunately, you landed in the right place to look out. Here in this article, I am going to discuss Walmart Job Application Procedure.
Walmart Job Application Procedure
The Walmart job application the application form can be submitted either in-store (with the PDF form) or by the online hiring process. It’s recommended to use the online application process because you can view/apply for several job openings across multiple store locations.
Walmart Online Application
Step:1 First go to the Walmart Careers site.
Step:2 Click on the See All Opening for all the available store job.
Step:3 Select your desired one and click on the Apply button.
Step:4 Now pop-up will show here you can search with your nearby location.
Step:5 On the next step will ask for the crate account or for login.
Step:6 On the following step, agree to the term and condition and click on the Continue.
Step:7 If you want to apply then you must be login in your account.
Walmart Offline Application
Step:1 Download the Walmart-Job-Application-Form.
Step:2 Submit the following applicant’s information:
- Last name
- First name
- Middle name
- Social Security Number
- Email address
- Street address
- Zip Code
- Enter the telephone number to reach the applicant.
- Check the box indicating the age group.
- Answer the question concerning proof of identity by checking the applicable box.
- Answer the question concerning work/visa sponsorship.
Step:3 If the applicant has worked for the company prior to this application
- Answer the question regarding previous employment.
- Location (if applicable)
- Enter any previous dates of employment (if applicable)
- Provide the reason the applicant left the company (if applicable)
In the case, the applicant would have any relatives currently employed by the company
- List their name(s) and location(s) of employment
- If the applicant resides within the state of California, do not answer this question
Step:4 Submit the following applicants Educational Information:
- Elementary (grade level completed)
- High School grade level completed by the applicant
- College/University/Technical (years completed by the applicant)
- Is the applicant still a student? (yes or no)
- If the applicant is attending a college, university or technical school enter the name of the institution.
Step:5 The applicant Availability:
- Check all shifts that the applicant would be willing to be available for work.
- In the fields provided submit the earliest and latest times the applicant would be available to work.
- If the applicant is unavailable to work on any specific day(s) of the week, leave the fields blank
Step:6 Employment History:
- The applicant will be required to provide their entire employment history beginning with the current or most recent position (if more space is needed, add a sheet with continued information and attach it to the application:
- Company name
- Company address
- City, State, Zip Code
- Company Telephone number
- Applicant’s position/job
- Supervisor’s name
- Dates of employment From and to in mm/dd/yyyy format
- Applicant’s final pay rate
- Applicant’s reason for leaving the company
Step:7 References: The applicant must provide two (2), unrelated references, of other persons they have worked within the past – Enter the following reference information:
- Reference’s name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Read the remainder of the application
- If in agreement, the applicant must date their signature in mm/dd/yyyy format
- Applicant’s signature
👉 Check out here Walmart Interview Questions & Answers and Interview Tips 👈
Walmart Customer Service
8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M
Contact by Mail:
I expect you enjoy this guideline and get appropriate information to submit your Walmart Job application by your desire way as online or offline. For more updates or employment-guideline stay tuned with me at jobapplicationguide.info.