- 1 Toys R Us Careers | Toys R Us Job Application
- 2 Toys R US Careers
- 2.1 Toys R US Openings
- 2.2 Toys R US Job Description
- 2.3 Toys R US Payment | Toys R US Payroll
- 2.4 Benefits at Toys R Us
- 3 Toys R US Job Application
Toys R Us Careers | Toys R Us Job Application
Hey there! Hope you doing well. Do you think to start your career with a Toys R Us? If yes then this article is very useful to you cause if you want to get hired at Toys R Us then before that you should know about the whole procedure, requirement, responsibility, benefits and how to apply at the Toys R Us Store as well.
Although there is nothing to worry about this all things cause, fortunately, you arrive at the right place to visit. Here in this post, I have presented all the essential thing of Toys R Us Job Application procedure as Toys R Us Careers, Toys R Us Openings, Toys R Us Job Responsibility and Requirement, Toys R Us Benefits and Toys R Us Job Application through Online as well. So for details Toys R Us hiring procedure read it below.
Toys R US Careers
Toys R US Openings
- Toys R Us Sales Team Member
- Toys R Us Stock Clerk Team Member
- Toys R Us Assistant Store Manager
- Toys R Us Rising Star Leadership Program Candidate
- Toys R Us Asset Protection Specialist
Toys R US Job Description
1. Toys R Us Sales Team Member
Sales team members are responsible for moving merchandise and meeting sales goals while also providing high-quality customer service.
– Walk the sales floor to engage with customers in multiple departments.
– Ring up customers using an electronic cash register.
– Increase transaction values by offering add-ons, product insurance and enrollment in Toys R Us loyalty programs and credit programs.
– Assist with the stocking of shelves and the cleaning of register areas.
Toys R Us Hiring Age for Sales team members must be at least 16 years old to work. It’s an entry-level position, so no previous experience is required, but having a good attitude is essential.
2. Toys R Us Stock Clerk Team Member
Stock clerks keep the store looking great by replenishing shelves, arranging product displays and eliminating clutter.
– Move items from stockroom to store.
– Organize product display areas, including shelves, tables, bins and glass cases.
– Handle tools and materials such as balers, shredders, pallet jacks, security cages, and delivery docking equipment.
– Print and apply pricing labels.
Stock clerks should be at least 18 years old and physically fit. They should be capable of lifting, bending, stretching and climbing ladders.
3. Toys R Us Assistant Store Manager
Assistant store managers work in a support role for the general store manager while also building their own leadership skills.
– Conduct performance reviews and authorize raises, promotions, terminations, and disciplinary actions.
– Perform payroll functions and assist with cash accountability procedures.
– Enforce all store standards and dress codes.
– Coordinate with all levels of Toys R Us personnel from cleaning crews to regional supervisors.
Assistant store managers must have previous retail experience, preferably with Toys R Us or Babies R Us. Preference will be given to candidates with good performance reviews and bay audit completions. Make sure to include this information on your Toys R Us job application if it applies to you.
4. Toys R Us Rising Star Leadership Program Candidate
Those enrolled in the Rising Star Leadership Program learn all that there is to know about Toys R Us policies, practices and procedures while training for a future managerial position.
– Attend all classes, workshops, seminars and orientation programs.
– Network with managers and mentors for advanced career development.
– Rotate through different departments, such as finance and merchandising, to develop a varied skill set.
– Provide on-the-ground support during store immersion programs.
Those enrolled in the Rising Star Leadership Program must commit to 2-3 years of training. They should have a bachelor’s degree and a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher. They should be willing to relocate to Toys R Us’s corporate headquarters in New Jersey.
5. Toys R Us Asset Protection Specialist
As part of the loss prevention team, asset protection specialists work hard to keep their stores safe and secure. This position is very similar to Marshalls’ loss prevention specialist job opening; you can find more about it in our Marshalls job application & employment guide.
– Monitor cameras and alarms for suspicious activity.
– Secure the store’s exits, entrances, dock doors, and air ducts.
– Teach employees how to recognize and share Alert Signals for various emergencies.
– Engage with customers suspected of theft, fraud and other criminal activity.
Asset protection specialists should have a good eye for detail and the ability to stay calm in stressful situations. Preference will be given to those with experience in CCTV systems and computerized security equipment.
Toys R US Payment | Toys R US Payroll
- Toys R Us Sales Team Member – $7 – $10 an hour
- Toys R Us Stock Clerk Team Member – $7 – $10 an hour
- Toys R Us Assistant Store Manager – $38,000 – $69,000 a year
- Toys R Us Rising Star Leadership Program Candidate – Toys R Us hasn’t disclosed the pay
- Toys R Us Asset Protection Specialist – $9 – $12 an hour
Benefits at Toys R Us
Toys R Us aims to provide its employees with benefits well beyond their paychecks. Their benefits packs include a comprehensive selection of benefits, which can meet all the needs of the Toys R Us employees. Here is a list of the main benefits offered by the company:
- Healthcare Toys R Us Benefits: Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Prescription Coverage.
- Insurance Toys R Us Employee Benefits: Basic Life Insurance Plan, Supplemental Life Insurance Plan, AD&D Insurance Plan, Supplemental AD&D Insurance Plan, Spouse and Child Life Insurance Plans.
- Financial Toys R Us Employee Benefits: Competitive Toys R Us Salaries, 401 (k) Plan, 529 College Savings Plan,
- Paid Time Off Toys R Us Benefits: Paid Holidays (Or the Equivalent Time Off to the Holidays), Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Bereavement Leave.
- Special Toys R Us Benefits: Toys R Us Employee Discounts, Gifts Matching Program, Toys R Us Employee Assistance Programs.
Toys R US Job Application
Toys “R” Us is an American toy/kids store with more than 850 locations in the United States and several hundred more throughout the world. Search for current openings in the below section I have mentioned full guideline for how to apply the job application at Toys R US.
Step:1 First of all visit the Toys R US Career Site.
Step:2 Press the “Search Jobs” button.
Step:3 The search results can be filtered by job type, location, etc.
Step:4 Click the link to the job you want to apply for.
Step:5 Review the job description, requirements, and key tasks/responsibilities. Press the “Apply” button to begin the online application process.
Step:6 Sign in to your account or create a new one with “Create Account” button.
Step:7 Enter your email address and then create a password.
Step:8 Upload your resume or CV.
Step:9 On the following section enter the asking details.
Step:10 In the next section you have to mention the full experience.
Step:11 Provides all the answers of the asking questions.
Step:12 Review your application information and then hit the “Submit” button.
Toys R US Customer Service
Toys R Us National Headquarters
859 Berdan Ave
Wayne, NJ 07470
Monday -Saturday: 10:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Sunday: 10:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Official link: www.toysrus.com
Career Link: https://www.toysrusinc.com/careers
facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/toysrus
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/ToysRUS
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/toysrus/
This is all about the Toys R Us and Toys R Us Job Application hope you get what you looking for. Here I have mentioned all the essential thing for applying at Toys R Us. Although, if you have any confusion regarding this post or about toys r us feel free to ask me or drop a message in the comment box I will determine and revert you as soon as possible. For more details stay tuned with me at jobapplicationguide.info.