- 1 Target Job Application Procedure | Target Openings
- 2 Target Job Availabilities
Target Job Application Procedure | Target Openings
Hey there! Are you looking for a Target Job Application? Then luckily you arrive at the right place to look out. Here in this article, I have presented Opening or availability at Target and the process to apply at Target.
Target Job Availabilities
1. Distribution Operations Manager Job Description
Distribution Operations Manager Job Duties
- Team management (20-40 members)
- Cross-department collaboration
- Supply chain efficiency planning
Distribution Operations Manager Job Requirements
- 4-year degree (or an equivalent)
- Communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Openness to the possibility of relocation
Distribution Operations Manager Salary & Benefits
- Salary – $56,896 – $94,000 a year
- Bonus – up to $1,738/year
- 10% employee discount
- 401k plan
- Flexible scheduling, etc.
Distribution Operations Manager Work Schedule
Managers for Distribution Operations at Target mostly have a full-time work schedule.
2. Grocery Director Job Description
Grocery Director Job Duties
- Senior Director of Store Operations reporting
- Grocery strategy & operations
- Partnerships with Store Operations, Grocery Merchandising, and other groups
- Strategic objectives
- Innovation cost estimation
Grocery Director Job Requirements
- More than 8 years of experience in the field
- Strategic vision implementation
- Organizational change leadership
- Business partner influencing
- Experience in project management/process ownership
Grocery Director Salary & Benefits
- Salary – $51,565 – $85,000 a year
- Bonus – up to $3,900/year
- 401K Plan
- Vacation and paid time off
- Training and development
Grocery Director Work Schedule
Generally, the work schedule for grocery directors is full time. You should check with the hiring manager from the store for a confirmation.
3. Sales Floor Team Member Job Description
Sales Floor Team Member Job Duties
- Top customer service
- Store maintenance (cleanliness, aesthetic, etc.)
- New team member training
- Correct product placement and labels
- Merchandise movement with specific techniques and equipment
Sales Floor Team Member Job Requirements
- 18 years of age or older
- Openness to new technology
- Cleanliness and organizational skills
- Speed of response
- Cross training and working abilities
Sales Floor Team Member Salary & Benefits
- Salary – $7 – $15 per hour
- Bonus – $365
- Stock Bonus – ~ $70
- Commission Sharing – ~ $1,923
- Profit Sharing – ~ $200
- Tips – ~ $74
Sales Floor Team Member Work Schedule
Even though the working hours for sales floor team members aren’t listed in the job description, the company focuses on flexibility.
Target job application
The Target job application can be completed online or offline by applying in-store. The application requires various information from the applicant such as their legal name, date of birth, employment/education history, etc. Follow the instruction to apply your job application for online or offline.
Target job How to apply Online
- First of all, go to the Target careers website.
- On next step search by city/state/ZIP via the search tool.
- Now search your desire job position by entering the nearby location.
- Apply for your wanted job and nearest location as below.
- The online application consists of six segments. Each segment must be completed before you will move on to the next one. Press the “Start” button to begin the application process.
- Complete the following steps, entering all of the essential information for each section,
- Find a job by searching for a Target store in your area.
- Select the job(s) you want to apply for, and then click the continue button.
- Fill in the required personal information (name, date of birth, SSN, address, etc.).
- Follow the prompts to enter the applicant’s employment experience.
- Use the calendars to indicate the applicant’s date of availability.
- Indicate the applicant’s desired position.
- Follow the prompts to clarify, what position is desired. availability to work, desired pay etc.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit – Follow the prompts to the end of the section.
- Complete the Employment Assessment – Answer all inquiries by following the prompts after each section of questions.
- Once the job application has been completed and submitted to the selected stores, the aspirant should expect to hear from a member of the management team for an interview (or further instructions).
Target job How to Apply Offline
Step 1: Download the Target-Stores-Job-Application.
Step 2: Applicant’s Information –
- Date the form in mm/dd/yyyy format
- Last name
- First name
- Middle name
- Mobile number
- Home phone
- Current address, number, street, city, state, zip code
- Permanent address (if different from the current address
- Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code
Step 3: Employment Desired –
- Referral Source
- Position of Application
- Check “yes or “no” to the frequency of work desired.
- Enter the days and hours applicant would be available to work.
- If the application is for temporary positions, enter the time period, From and To of availability.
- Check “yes” or “no” to questions pertaining to night, weekend and overtime work.
- Enter the date the applicant may begin working if hired.
- Submit the desired hourly/salary.
Step 4: Personal Information –
- Answer by checking “yes” or “no” to the questions in this section.
- Enter any additional required information if applicable.
Step 5: Education – Enter the following for all educational institutions for which the applicant has ever been in attendance:
- Name and address of each school
- Number of years in attendance
- Graduate? (yes/no)
- Any degrees or diplomas
- Answer question regarding fluency in additional languages.
- Provide information on any additional experience or training, in the lines provided.
Step 6: Employment History – Provide the following answers to up to four (4) past employment experiences:
- Name of Employer
- Type of business
- Telephone number
- Supervisor’s name
- Applicant’s Position and duties
- Dates of employment
- Starting and ending pay
- Indicate the ability for this company to contact the employer by checking “yes” or “no”
- Enter the applicant’s reason for leaving
- If the applicant has ever been terminated or asked to resign, explain in the lines provided
- Identify periods of unemployment and the reasons
Step 7: Military Experience –
- Answer the questions in this brief section, if applicable
Step 8: References – List three (3) unrelated persons who are aware of your work performance over the last three(3) years – Provide the following on each reference:
- Name of reference
- Telephone number
- Number of years acquainted
Step 9: Acknowledgement – Carefully read each paragraph and provide the applicant’s initials as each paragraph is read and understood
Step 10: Signature – Once the application has been completed the applicant must:
- Date their signature in mm/dd/yyyy format
- Submit their signature
Hope you find appropriate information to submit your job application at Target either online or offline. For more update stay tuned here jobapplicationguide.info.