- 1 Subway Job Application | Subway Recruitment Process
- 2 Subway Job Application
- 3 Subway offline Job Application
Subway Job Application | Subway Recruitment Process
Hey there! Hope you doing well. Do you want to work with Subway? Then you must know the whole procedure of Subway Hiring before getting hired at Subway. correct?
Fortunately, you arrive at the right place to look out here in this article I have presented all the necessary information about the Subway Job Application and Subway Employment as a Subway Career, Subway Hiring, Subway Pay, Subway Job Application and many more.
So read this article from top to bottom I have explained step by step. I am sure after reading this article you will clear about in which job position in Subway you are going to apply.
- Sandwich Artist
- Sandwich Artist PRO
- Assistant Manager
- Multi-Unit Manager
Subway Job Duties And Criteria
Sandwich artists are responsible for cashiering, product preparations, and food preparations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Know how to make all Subway menu items.
- Operate a register and accept payment.
- Perform cleaning, stocking, and merchandising.
- Complete online training courses as required.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to multi-task exceptionally well.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must obtain a Health Card upon hire.
Sandwich Artist PRO
- Performs tasks assigned to the sandwich artist
- Trains newer sandwich artists
- Adheres to all procedures, guidelines, and expectations as outlined in the Operations Manual
- Completes light paperwork
- Completes online training courses
- Some high school or equivalent
- Previous restaurant related experience
- Must be willing to cross train and perform multiple parts of the job, including cashiering and cleaning
- Ability to frequently lift 10-pound items
- Must have the ability to lift items up to 30 pounds
- Perform tasks and duties assigned to Shift Managers
- Supervise food preparation as needed
- Supervise staff
- Complete paperwork
- Assist with product orders and inventory
- Assist with event planning and promotions
- Complete online training as necessary
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in restaurant operations
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer knowledge is preferred
- Standing, walking, and bending is required throughout the work day
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Increase sales by providing excellent customer service and suggesting sales.
- Complete paperwork daily and weekly.
- Ensure that inventory is accurate.
- Keep accurate cash counts.
- Review financial performance weekly.
- Schedule employees.
- Order product.
- Maintain store cleanliness.
- Uphold food safety practices.
- Train, coach, and develop team members.
- Maintain a positive and professional workplace.
- Have monthly staff meetings.
- Routinely evaluate staff members.
- Use progressive discipline approach.
- Complete online training courses as necessary.
- Must have at least a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years in QSR management.
- Prior Subway experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Have a valid drivers license and insured the motor vehicle.
- Must display professionalism.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge is helpful.
- Train and coach all store employees when needed
- Implement a management program
- Develop and maintain staffing levels
- Provide leadership to ensure company standards and procedures are being followed
- Supports marketing
- Completes online training courses as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent; however, a college degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years of restaurant management experience.
- Communication and interpersonal skills with an accent on conflict resolution.
- Basic math and accounting skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Physical ability to perform any job within the restaurant and the willingness to carry out those jobs.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to walk, stand, and bend constantly throughout the day.
Subway Job Salary | Subway Pay
- Sandwich Artist – $8 per hour
- Sandwich Artist PRO – $10 per hour
- Assistant Manager – about $10 an hour
- Subway Manager – $23,000 per annum
- Multi-Unit Manager – $71,000 per year
Subway Job Application
The Subway job application can be filled out online using Subway’s online job portal or by downloading the form in PDF format.
One of the advantages of filling out the application online is that you can apply to multiple locations at the same time.
However, if you submit an application in-person you might be able to meet the manager and potentially have a better chance of getting the job.
So below I have explained step by step guideline for online and offline Subway Job Application.
Subway online Job Application
Step:1 First of all visit the Subway Official Career Site.
Step:2 Select which country you reside in and then press the “Select Country” button.
Step:3 Click on the Apply button.
Step:4 Search for locations in your area by entering your ZIP code (or City/State) and then pressing the “Search” button.
Step:5 Select which locations you would like your application sent to by checking the identical boxes. Click the “Continue” button to go to the next section.
Step:6 Now here mail 6 section of job application so enter all the required information as per asking.
Subway offline Job Application
Step:1 First download the Subway-Job-Application-pdf.
Step:2 Now enter the required information in the first Personal Information Section.
Step:3 On following Availability Section fill the asking details.
Step:4 In the next section enter the information about your recent school background.
Step:5 In Most Recent Employment Section, you have to enter the details of your last workplace experience.
Step:6 The next one is a Reference Section.
Step:7 Then you have to submit the Employment Test.
>> Click here to get the Subway-Job-Application-pdf form <<
Subway Customer Service
1 (800) 888-4848
325 Sub Way,
Subway Contact Service:
I hope you enjoy this article and get adequate information about the Subway Job Application and Subway Employment. Nonetheless, if you have any doubt regarding job application and employment feel free to ask me or comment a message in the comment box I will revert you as soon as possible. For more update and employment information stay tuned at jobapplicationguide.info.