- 1 Staples Career Openings| Staples Job Application
- 1.1 Staples Career
- 1.2 Staples Job Openings
- 1.3 Staples Job Responsibility & Requirement
- 1.4 2. Staples Copy and Print Associate
- 1.5 4. Staples Business to Business Sales Specialists
- 1.6 Staples Job Salary | Staple Job Pay
- 1.7 Staples Benefit
- 2 Staples Job Application
Staples Career Openings| Staples Job Application
Hello there! Are you looking for Staple Employment? Yes! then favorably you arrive on the right place to visit.
Here in this post, I have mentioned all the required information about Staple Application as a Staple Opening and Staple Job Application through an Online job application.
So read this article from top to bottom and after that apply for your Staple Job Application. I am sure you get a good knowledge about its position, salary, and its procedure as well.
Staples Job Openings
Before you submit your Staples job application online, it’s important to have a general idea of how the company works and what positions are available within it. Here are just a few common jobs that you might find in your area.
- Staples Sales Associate
- Staples Copy and Print Associate
- Staples Retail Sales Manager
- Staples Business to Business Sales Specialists
- Staples Delivery Driver
Staples Job Responsibility & Requirement
1. Staples Sales Associate
Sales associates work on the floor and interact directly with customers. From ringing up orders to promoting new products, they’re expected to make customer service their top priority.
– Operate a cash register for purchases, pick-ups, and returns.
– Present a friendly and courteous face to all customers.
– Answer questions about sales, coupons, products, deliveries, and promotions.
– Maintain the cleanliness of the store.
Sales associates need to be at least 16-18 years old and legally allowed to work in the US. They should represent the core values of Staples (“keep it simple,” “say it like it is” and “be caring”) and have a professional demeanor. No previous work experience is necessary.
2. Staples Copy and Print Associate
Copy and print associates work in a customer service position. Their job is to sell, explain, operate and promote office supply equipment for both individuals and businesses. They report directly to the Sales and Service Manager.
– Help customers operate in-store equipment for printing, faxing, and scanning.
– Provide product information for individuals and small businesses needing office supplies.
– Retain extensive knowledge of Staples products and services.
– Utilize upselling techniques to make sales.
Copy and print associates should be technologically literate and capable of operating both office and desktop publishing software. They’ll need to be proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Preference will be given to candidates with retail or customer service experience.
3. Staples Retail Sales Manager
Retail sales managers are responsible for meeting their store’s sales goals and profit targets. This includes hiring the right people and enforcing the right policies to ensure that all quotas are reached.
– Recruit, interview, hire, train and supervise new employees.
– Lead and organize team meetings and conferences.
– Cultivate relationships with repeat customers and top-buying businesses.
– Handle administrative paperwork in the form of budgets, schedules and account reports.
Retail sales managers need a minimum of a high school diploma or GED, but preference will be given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, management or another related field. They should have 3-5 years of leadership experience in a retail environment.
4. Staples Business to Business Sales Specialists
Business to business sales specialists (B2BSS) acts as matchmakers between businesses and the products and services that they require. They sell and promote Staples-brand tools, supplies, technology, and equipment.
– Generate leads and sales with mid- to large-sized businesses.
– Ensure customer retention by maintaining relationships with individuals and brands.
– Create, edit, review, update and manage accounts in the customer database.
– Promote Staples-brand products and technology.
Sales specialists need a minimum of a high school diploma or GED, but preference will be given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any field. They need to be willing to complete a three-month training program.
5. Staples Delivery Driver
Delivery drivers are responsible for the safe transportation of Staples cargo.
– Operate motor vehicles for Staples deliveries.
– Load, lift and haul shipments weighing up to 100lbs.
– Manage and organize receipts, expense reports, customer signatures and gas mileage records.
– Perform pre- and post-delivery vehicle checks.
Delivery drivers must be at least 21 years old and in possession of a high school diploma or GED. They should have a valid driver’s license with no major moving violations on record. Preference will be given to candidates with previous delivery experience and the ability to use proof of delivery (POD) technology.
Staples Job Salary | Staple Job Pay
- Staples Sales Associate – $7 – $13 an hour
- Staples Copy and Print Associate – $7 – $13 an hour
- Staples Retail Sales Manager – $32,000 – $79,000 a year
- Staples Business to Business Sales Specialists – $36,000 – $60,000 a year
- Staples Delivery Driver – $15 – $20 an hour
According to the career level and the type of schedule that an employee is hired for, there is a special Staples benefit pack that he/ she is entitled to.
The main Staples benefits that the company assures for its employees are as follows:
- Staples Health Benefits
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Prescription Plan
- Visual Plan
- Staples Financial Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Scholarship Programs
- Staples Life Benefits
- Staples Employee Time Off
- Floating Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Sick Days
- Personal Days
- LifeScope Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staples Employee Time Off
Staples Job Application
The Staples job application can be filled out online by visiting the careers/job opportunities website. Staples is an office supply chain with over 3,500 locations in the United States/other countries. Several different job types can be applied for online including retail/hourly, corporate, retail management, B2B sales, eCommerce, and more. After applying for a position you can expect to be contacted within about one to two (1-2) weeks.
Step:1 First visit the official career site careers.staples.com/
Staples Customer Service
500 Staples Dr. Framingham,
- Monday: Friday: 8 am – 9 pm
- Saturday: 9 am – 9 pm
- Sunday: 10am – 6pm
Official Site: www.staples.com
Career Site: www.careers.staples.com
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/staples
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/hashtag/staples
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/staplesnorge
This is all about the Staples Application and Staples Employment. Thus read it thoroughly and I wish after reading it fully you will able to clear in which job position you are eligible. However, if you face any query while the Staples Job Application or about this post feel free to inform me or comment in the comment box. I will determine and revert you as soon as possible. For more update stay connected at jobapplicationguide.info.