- 1 ShopRite Job Application | ShopRite Careers Resources
- 2 ShopRite Career
- 2.1 ShopRite Openings
- 2.2 ShopRite Job Responsibility & Requirements
- 2.3 ShopRite Pay | ShopRite Salary
- 2.4 Benefits at ShopRite
- 2.5 ShopRite Job Application
- 2.6 ShopRite Customer Service
ShopRite Job Application | ShopRite Careers Resources
Hello there! Do you think to start your career with a well-known organization? If yes then this article is very useful to you cause today I come back with ShopRite Job Application Guideline.
So if you want to get hired at ShopRite Garden then before that you should know about the whole procedure, requirement, responsibility, benefits and how to apply at the ShopRite Store as well.
Although there is nothing to worry about this all things cause, you landed at the right place to visit. Here in this post, I have presented all the essential thing of ShopRite Job Application procedure as ShopRite Careers, ShopRite Openings, ShopRite Job Responsibility and Requirement, ShopRite Benefits and ShopRite Job Application through Online as well. So for details hiring procedure read it below.
|Founded||1946 in Newark, New Jersey, United States|
|Headquarters||Keasbey, New Jersey, United States|
Number of locations
|Parent||Wakefern Food Corporation|
- ShopRite Cashier
- ShopRite Food Service Clerk
- ShopRite Baker
- ShopRite Receiver
- ShopRite Assistant Manager
ShopRite Job Responsibility & Requirements
A ShopRite cashier offers front-line customer service in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Scanning products;
- Bagging groceries;
- Collecting proper payment and give correct change if necessary.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively;
- Ability to stand for entire shift;
- Ability to work with and cooperate with others.
ShopRite Food Service Clerk
A ShopRite food service clerk works in the deli and cold salad department.
- Prepare salads, sandwiches, chicken, and other deli dishes;
- Keep the work area clean;
- Lift, push, and pull up to 60 pounds.
- Perform basic math;
- Read, write, and speak effectively;
- Operate deli equipment like mixers and meat cutters.
A ShopRite baker bakes products like cakes, pies, and bread.
- Prepare products according to outlined recipes;
- Keep work area neat and free from spills.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Good writing, reading, and speaking skills;
- Ability to work within a team and cooperate with others;
- Ability to push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds.
A ShopRite receiver unloads freight and works in the warehouse in the back of the store.
- Open and rotate products on shelves;
- Unload trucks;
- Lift, load, push and pull freight weighing up to 50-60 pounds.
- Stand, bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and lift freight;
- Follow specific work orders as outlined by manager or supervisor;
- Tolerate varying temperatures.
ShopRite Assistant Manager
A ShopRite assistant manager helps oversee daily store operations and works alongside the general store manager. They also supervise store staff.
- Provide customer service;
- Comply with all company regulations and procedures;
- Oversee store staff and individual departments.
- College degree or equivalent work experience;
- Good reading, writing, and speaking abilities;
- Computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, Access, and other programs.
ShopRite Pay | ShopRite Salary
- ShopRite Cashier – $18,000 per year or $9 an hour
- ShopRite Food Service Clerk – $16,000 or $8 per hour
- ShopRite Baker – $16.43 per hour
- ShopRite Receiver – $30,000 per year
- ShopRite Assistant Manager – $34,000 per year
Benefits at ShopRite
Here are some of the benefits categories an employee can receive at ShopRite.
- Healthcare ShopRite Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plan
- Financial ShopRite Benefits: Competitive ShopRite salaries, Performance-based bonuses.
- Special ShopRite Benefits: ShopRite Employee Discount, Tuition Assistance, Job Training, Company Social Events.
ShopRite Job Application
Search for current job openings online and apply for them using the ShopRite job application. ShopRite is a chain of supermarkets located throughout the Northeastern United States (NY, PA, NJ, CT, DE, and MD).
Step:1 First of all visit the ShopRite Career Site.
Step:2 Select a state/city from the drop-down lists (or enter your zip/postal code into the input field).
Step:3 Click the link of the location you want to submit an application to.
Step:4 Choose in which job you want to apply for.
Step:6 Upload your resume by clicking the “Upload” or “Cut/Paste” buttons.
Step:7 Enter the following personal details as per asking.
Step:8 Complete the remaining section.
Step:9 At last review and submit your job application.
ShopRite Customer Service
5000 Riverside Drive
New Jersey 08832
1-800- ShopRite (1-800-746-7748)
Monday – Sunday: 6 AM – 12 AM
Contact by Mail:
Official site: https://www.shoprite.com/
Career Site: https://shop.shoprite.com/careers
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/shoprite.supermarket
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/shopritestores
Instagram page: http://www.instagram.com/shopritestores
I expect that you like this article and get what are you looking for here. This is all about the ShopRite Store and ShopRite Job Application. Although if you have any doubt regarding this post or ShopRite feel free to ask me or drop a message in the comment box I will determine and revert you as soon as possible. For more updates stay tuned here with me jobapplicationguide.info.