- 1 PetSmart Job Application | PetSmart Employment
- 2 PetSmart Careers
- 3 PetSmart Job Application
PetSmart Job Application | PetSmart Employment
Hello everyone! Hope you doing well. Are you crazy to have kept pets or do you like to work with them? If yes then I would like to recommend you join PetSmart. PetSmart Inc. is an American retail chain that is engaged in the sale of pet animal products and services such as dog grooming and dog training, cat and dog boarding facilities, and daycare.
Well, before getting the job at PetSmart you should know about the whole procedure to get hired as PetSmart Careers, PetSmart Hiring, PetSmart Salary, PetSmart Benefit and how to apply the PetSmart Job Application as well. So read this article thoroughly and make your impression strong in Petsmart Interview.
Now, you might get worried regarding PetSmart Hiring Process correct? Though, there is nothing to worry here in this article I have presented all the essential information about PetSmart and how to get a job at PetSmart. So read this post from start to end and get appropriate knowledge about PetSmart Job Application.
- PetSmart Cashier
- PetSmart Pet Training Instructor
- PetSmart Pet Care Associates
- PetSmart Pet Stylist
- PetSmart Salon Manager
PetSmart Job Description
1. PetSmart Cashier
Cashiers are responsible for processing consumers and keeping the front end of the store running smoothly.
– Handle cash, checks, coupons, credit cards and rewards cards.
– Maintain the cleanliness of the register area by emptying wastebaskets and re-stocking unwanted items.
– Offer customers extensive knowledge of PetSmart products and services.
– Be friendly and attentive to the needs of human and animal visitors alike.
PetSmart Cashiers Hiring Age must be at least 18 years old to work. No previous experience is necessary.
2. PetSmart Pet Training Instructor
Pet training instructors work with pet owners to instill good habits and curb negative behavioral traits in their animals.
– Lead obedience classes with 10+ animals at a time.
– Utilize knowledge of animal behavior to identify stress, fear, and aggression before it becomes a problem.
– Create, organize, promote and host special events and activities through the pet training program.
– Handle all paperwork associated with sign-ups and registrations.
Pet training instructors must be at least 18 years old. Preference will be given to candidates with a background in animal care, veterinary services or pet training programs, but no experience is officially required to submit a PetSmart job application for this position.
3. PetSmart Pet Care Associates
Pet care associates are responsible for the birds, snakes, iguanas, fish and guinea pigs that are available for sale at most PetSmart locations.
– Safely handle live animals for cleaning, feeding, and grooming.
– Educate customers on the needs, diets, temperaments, sleeping habits and lifespans of their potential pets.
– Promote special sales and adoption days for PetSmart.
– Scrub down cages and tanks with non-harmful cleaning supplies.
Pet care associates must be at least 18 years old. They should be comfortable lifting, carrying and handling various types of animals, including wet and dirty animals.
4. PetSmart Pet Stylist
As part of PetSmart’s grooming team, pet stylists are expected to make their furry friends look and feel great.
– Perform a variety of animal grooming tasks, including bathing, brushing, shaving, and clipping nails.
– Diffuse stressful situations and agitated animals with calming behavior.
– Answer calls and set appointments with customers.
– Accept payments and log financial transactions into the database.
Pet stylists must be at least 18 years old to work at PetSmart. They’ll need to enroll in PetSmart’s Grooming Academy to undergo 12-16 weeks of paid training, and they’ll be required to sign an employment contract with a non-compete clause.
5. PetSmart Salon Manager
Salon managers are responsible for the overall safety and efficiency of their Grooming Salon. They’re expected to handle all staffing, finance, product, legal and marketing issues within their purview.
– Authorize the hiring and training of new salon employees.
– Oversee the salon’s inventory, ordering more tools, supplies, and equipment as necessary.
– Analyze branch performance in things like profit rate and customer satisfaction.
– Enforce all workplace and safety standards to ensure the well-being of customers, pets and pet owners.
Salon managers will need a high school diploma or GED and previous experience in a retail setting. Preference will be given to candidates who have already worked at PetSmart as a bather, groomer or stylist.
PetSmart Pay | PetSmart Payroll
- PetSmart Cashier – $7 – $12 an hour
- PetSmart Pet Training Instructor – Between $8 – $11 an hour
- PetSmart Pet Care Associates – Being $9 an hour.
- PetSmart Pet Stylist – Between $20,000 – $50,000 a year
- PetSmart Salon Manager – Average being $37,000 a year.
You can read all about the PetSmart benefits offered to employees and about the company’s eligibility policies here. The core benefit pack, called the SmartChoices pack includes the following PetSmart benefits:
- Medical Plan.
- Dental Plan.
- Vision Plan.
- Prescription Coverage.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan.Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Adoption Assistance Program.
- Associate Discount.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Cigna Secure Travel.
- 15% off any PetSmart product or service.
- 15% off Banfield Veterinary Clinic services.
- Discounts for PetSmart Pet Insurance for personal pets.
PetSmart Job Application
Use the PetSmart job application to apply for in-store, service, and management positions. PetSmart is a pet supplies/services chain with over 1,400 locations throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Use the instructions below to learn how to find a job in your area.
- First of all visit the official PetSmart Career Site.
- Enter the Keyword, location, and radius as well and click on the search careers.
- Select one of the locations you want to apply for.
- Review the current job openings and then select which one you want to apply for.
- Review the position’s description and requirements. Click the “Apply Now” button near the bottom of the page to start the application.
- If you want to apply to numerous locations (up to five) select them from the list of options and then hit the “Begin Application” button.
- Sign in to your account to start. If you don’t have an account fill out the registration form to create one.
- Now, enter your contact details like first name, last name and many more.
- Check the “I Agree” box and then click the “Next” button.
- Upload your resume.
- Complete your remaining section as your contact details.
- Review your application and then submit it to complete the process.
PetSmart Customer Service
Monday – Saturday: 9 AM – 9 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM
PetSmart Mailing Address
19601 N 27th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Official link: http://www.petsmart.com/
Career link: https://careers.petsmart.com/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PetSmart
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/petsmart
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/petsmart/
This is all about PetSmart and PetSmart Job Application hope you like this article and get adequate information about PetSmart Interview so read it thoroughly and make a strong impression in your PetSmart job Interview. Although, if you face any difficulty or have any suggestion to share then feel free to ask me or drop a message in the comment box I will determine and revert you as soon as possible. For more updates stay connected with me at jobapplicationguide.info.