- 1 Olive Garden Job Application | Olive Garden Hiring Process
- 2 Olive Garden Job Application
Olive Garden Job Application | Olive Garden Hiring Process
Hey there! Hope you doing well. Do you think to start your career with a well-known organization? If yes then this article is very useful to you cause today I come back with Olive Garden Job Application Guideline.
So if you want to get hired at Olive Garden then before that you should know about the whole procedure, requirement, responsibility, benefits and how to apply at the Olive Garden Restaurant as well.
Although there is nothing to worry about this all things cause, you arrive at the right place to visit. Here in this post, I have presented all the essential thing of Olive Garden Job Application procedure as Olive Garden Careers, Olive Garden Openings, Olive Garden Job Responsibility and Requirement, Olive Garden Benefits and Olive Garden Job Application through Online and Offline as well. So for details hiring procedure read it below.
Olive Garden Career
Olive Garden Opening
- Restaurant Manager
- Line Cook
- Server / Sales Person
- Utility/Dish Machine Operator
- Server Assistant/Busser
Olive Garden Job Responsibility & Requirement
1. Restaurant Manager
Responsibilities: The restaurant manager is responsible for leading the department-level operations within the restaurant.
These responsibilities include demonstrating leadership of the Darden core values, perform successfully as measured by the delivery of balanced results. The restaurant manager is responsible for sustaining growth in sales and profits through personal, business, people, and leadership.
- Must have current experience as a salaried manager. Experience in a high-volume full-service restaurant is preferred
- Must have a stable job history demonstrating upward progression in career and salary
- Knowledge of methods, systems, and processes that contribute to the excellent execution
- Passion for guest services and culinary excellence
- Proven team development skills
2. Line Cook
The line cook is responsible for working in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Customer service oriented position
- prepare high-quality food items to fill guest orders
- Ensure proper food safety standards are met
- Ensure all sanitation standards are met to protect customers
- Following recipes and guidelines for presentation to meet and/or exceed guests’ expectations
- Meet guests requests while ensuring the same high-quality standards are in place for each order
- Deliver food orders in a timely and efficient manner for each table
- One year experience as a line cook
- Preferred experience in a fast-paced full-service restaurant
3. Server / Sales Person
Work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment that focuses on delivering Hospitaliano to ensure 100% guest delight.
- You are required to demonstrate genuine hospitality while greeting and interacting with guests
- Deliver an exceptional dining experience
- Encourage guests to return through good service
- Provide friendly and prompt service to make guests feel welcomed and comfortable
- Take accurate orders and help others serve food and beverages to guests
- Demonstrate knowledge of food ingredients and beverages
- Guide guests through menus
- Be able to follow instructions
- Highly personable and friendly
- Ability to take accurate orders
4. Utility/Dish Machine Operator
This dish machine operator is responsible for washing the dishes and utensils used during each shift.
- Ensure all guests and team members have clean, safe, and spotless equipment
- Clean plates, glasses, utensils, etc
- Maintain clean guest areas, restrooms, and grounds
- Stock supplies for servers and cooks
- Restock supplies for servers and cooks throughout shifts
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Should have good attention to details
- Must be able to multitask
5. Server Assistant/Busser
The Busser is responsible for ensuring the guest areas are in superior conditions. This position is responsible for cleaning the common areas of the restaurant.
- Help deliver exceptional dining experiences to all guests
- Clear and reset tables throughout each shift
- Ensure lobby, service area, and dining rooms are visually appealing, well stocked, and clean
- Assist servers in delivering food and beverages to guests
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must practice all safety and sanitation standards throughout every shift
- No experience is required
- Must be at least 16 years of age
Olive Garden Benefits
These are the main contents of the Olive Garden benefits packs, which are available to all employees who meet the core eligibility criteria:
- Competitive Olive Garden Salaries
- Olive Garden Healthcare Benefits: Medical, vision, dental and life insurance, critical illness and accident insurance.
- Paid Time Off: Paid Vacation, Work/Life Balance.
- Olive Garden Employee Discount
- Olive Garden Financial Benefits: Darden Savings Plan 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts.
The benefits packs will then be upgraded with even more items, as the Olive Garden employees gain experience at the company and advance to higher-level careers.
Olive Garden Job Application
The Olive Garden job application can be filled out online by visiting the Olive Garden Careers Site, or by downloading the PDF form. The guides posted below outline how to search/apply for jobs online as well as how to submit the PDF application.
Olive Garden Online Job Application
Step:1 First of all visit the Olive Garden Career Site.
Step:2 Click on one of the “Apply” links (US/Canada).
Step:3 Enter in the search field with a job title, keyword, or location (city/state).
Step:4 Narrow the selections by job type of restaurant location.
Step:5 Click on your desire job you want to apply for.
Step:6 Hit the “Apply to Job” button.
Step:7 If you have an account then sign in with username and password if you don’t have then click on the “Don’t have an account yet?” link.
Step:8 Fill the required detail as username, password, and security questions/answers.
Step:9 Click the “Let’s Get Started” button, and then accept the terms/conditions.
Step:10 Give answers to all of the required questions.
Step:11 Now enter your contact details.
Step:12 Complete the application by providing all of the required details of the remaining sections.
Olive Garden Offline Job Application
Step:1 Download the pdf of Olive-Garden-Job-Application.
Step:2 Enter the required information in the General Section.
Step:3 Enter your schedule availability information.
Step:4 Fill in your high school/college education details.
Step:5 Fill in any relevant volunteer/military experience.
Step:6 Enter your employment history information.
Step:7 Date and sign the form and submit the form.
>> Click here to get the Olive-Garden-Job-Application<<
>> Check out here for Olive Garden Interview Tips & Questions Answers <<
Olive Garden Customer Service
1000 Darden Center Drive
Sunday to Thursday: 11 AM to 10 PM
Friday and Saturday: 11 AM to 11 PM
Official Link: https://www.olivegarden.com/home
Career Link: https://www.olivegarden.com/careers
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OliveGarden
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/olivegarden
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/OliveGarden/
This is all about the Olive Garden Job Application hope you like this article and get adequate information to submit your job application either online or offline. Although, if you have any query regarding this post or olive garden then feel free to ask me or leave a message in the comment box I will determine and revert you as soon as possible. For more updates stay tuned at jobapplicationguide.info.