- 1 Nike Job Application Process | Nike Employment
- 1.1 Nike Career
- 1.2 Nike Job Openings
- 1.3 Nike Job Duties & Eligibility
- 1.4 Nike Pay Rate | Nike Salary
- 1.5 Nike Benefits
- 1.6 Nike Job Application
- 1.7 Nike Hiring Procedure
- 1.8 Nike Customer Service
Nike Job Application Process | Nike Employment
Hello there! Are you thinking to begin your career path with Nike? Then you definitely looking for Nike Job Application and Nike Career information. Right?
Then, first of all, you must know the proper hiring procedure to get hired at Nike. For that, you have to fulfill the basic criteria in order to get a job in Nike.
Well, there is nothing to worry. Here in this article, I have presented step by step guideline with details as Nike Career, Nike Opening, Job position s duties and eligibility criteria, Nike hiring procedure, Nike job application.
So take a close look and make your Nike job position stong after reading this post. Make sure you read from top to bottom.
Nike Job Openings
- Athlete (Sales Associate)
- Team Leader
- Senior Retail Analyst
- Associate Footwear Developer
Nike Job Duties & Eligibility
Athlete (Sales Associate)
- Connect with customers to provide informed advice and offer suitable products.
- Operate the cash register and perform credit/debit card transactions.
- Maintain knowledge of store departments and current merchandise.
- Minimize loss prevention by proactively engaging customers.
Nike athletes (and Converse/Jordan sales associates) must be 16 or older years. Also, if they don’t have a high-school diploma or GED, they must be in the process of pursuing it. No other prerequisites are necessary, though any amount of customer service experience is a huge plus.
- Handle customer objections and resolve complex issues.
- Manage returns and refund applications in accordance with store policy.
- Apply exceptional customer support skills and sales techniques to encourage purchases.
- Assist the store manager in managing associate training programs.
The ideal Team Leader will have a high school diploma or GED, two or more years of retail experience and basic computer skills. Being available to work weekends and holidays is also mandatory.
Senior Retail Analyst
- Support analytical tools to increase sales and maximize efficiency.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, and apply modifications accordingly.
- Keep track of multiple teams and observe several locations at a time.
- Promote the Nike brand by adding and improving staff training requirements.
- Evaluate all available business metrics to help teams consistently drive more sales.
To be considered for this role, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Marketing or Finance Management. You should also have at least five years of business analytics and/or reporting experience. Plus, you need to be familiar with a wide array of digital business tools, including SQL Database, Excel, web analytics tools, etc.
Associate Footwear Developer
- Convert 2D drafts into sample portfolios and 3D models.
- Connect and coordinate Marketing, Design & Product Development teams.
- Manage all project data and be responsible for its accuracy.
- Drive the decision-making process as necessary for convenient project completion.
First and foremost, the right candidate will demonstrate problem-solving skills and goal-oriented performance. In addition to a Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Business or Design, at least two years of further college education is a must. Finally, the position requires at least a year of experience related to product design.
Nike Pay Rate | Nike Salary
- Athlete (Sales Associate) – an hourly wage of $9-14
- Team Leader – $49,000 per year
- Senior Retail Analyst – $70,000-75,000 on the first year and increase after
- Associate Footwear Developer – $50,000-56,000 annually
As per the Nike careers gateway, employees are allowed to the following benefits:
- Healthcare Nike Employee Benefits: Health Insurance, Onsite Fitness Center/ Fitness Discounts.
- Financial Nike Benefits: Retirement Savings Plan with a company contribution, Competitive Nike Salaries, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (15% Discount).
- Insurance Nike Employee Benefits: Life & Accident Insurance, Disability Insurance,
- Paid Time Off Nike Benefits: Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Paid Sabbaticals.
- Special Nike Benefits: Nike Employee Discounts, Transportation Allowance/ Discount, Tuition Assistance.
Nike Job Application
There are a number of jobs positions available so apply for your desire Nike Job Application. Below I have presented step by step guideline for you to apply online job application at Nike.
Step:1 First visit the official Nike career site.
Step:2 Select which type of career you’re interested in from the selections near the top of the page as a corporate, retail, internships, temporary, etc.
Step:3 Search for job openings by entering a keyword or location into the search form.
Step:4 Filter the results by category, country, state/region, or city. When you’ve found a job that interests and nearby you click its link to be taken to the further step.
Step:5 Go over the job’s description/responsibilities to make sure that you still want to apply for it. When you’re ready to enter the online application process click on the “Apply Now” button.
Step:6 Accept the privacy protocol.
Step:7 If you have already account then sign in with id and password if not then click on the New User.
Step:8 Enter the required information as per job application.
Step:9 At last review the form and submit the job application.
Nike Hiring Procedure
- The Nike hiring specialists will assess candidates either individually or in group interviews, according to the number of applicants and to their chosen department.
- The number of job meetings they will be asked to attend also depends on the career level chosen by the job seekers because they may have to be assessed by the HR specialists, the Nike hiring managers, the department managers, or even the local or general managers if the position calls for it.
- Candidates could be asked to participate in up to four interviews before they receive their final answers.
- At last best-fit aspirant will choose for appropriate job position by Nike hiring manager.
>> Click here to get Nike Interview Tips & Sample Questions and Answers <<
Nike Customer Service
Monday-Friday – 7:00 am to 4 pm (PT Time).
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Sunday: 10:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Hope you enjoy this blog post and get adequate information about Nike Job Application. I wish you will clear about the specific job position to apply after reading this article. Wish you the best! For more updates regarding job application or employment stay connected here with me at jobapplicationguide.info.