- 1 Lowe’s Job Application | Lowe’s Employment Resources
- 2 Lowes Careers
- 3 Lowe’s Job Application
Lowe’s Job Application | Lowe’s Employment Resources
Hey guys! hope you doing well. Have you ever think to work with Lowe’s? If yes, then you might need of the guideline to apply for the Lowe’s employment. Am I correct?
So, fortunately, you arrive on the right page to look out. Here in this article, I have shown all the necessary information with an easy explanation about Lowe’s as a Lowe’s Career, Lowe’s Openings, Lowe’s Payroll, Lowe’s Job application, Lowe’s Benefits, Lowe’s Hiring Process and many more.
Thus, take a tour of this post from start to end and I am sure after reading this article, you get good knowledge about Lowe’s and Lowe’s Employment. Apart from this, you will be sure in which Lowe’s Job Position you can apply.
Job openings are listed under three different categories: Corporate, Retail, and Distribution. Each job comes with its own list of requirements and responsibilities. Some of the jobs featured on the company’s website include Customer Service Associate-Building Materials, Department Manager Bench, Delivery Helper/Load Puller, and CSA Front End.
- Customer Service Associate
- Department Manager Bench
- CSA Front End
Lowes Job Responsibility & Requirement
1. Customer Service Associate-Building Materials
A Customer Service Associate (CSA) in Building Materials helps customers with selecting, demonstrating, preparing, and loading building materials while promoting the company’s loyalty plans, extended protection plans, and replacement plans.
You should only submit a Lowes job application for CSA in Building Materials if you want to uphold the following responsibilities:
- Physical ability to move merchandise no matter what its size or weight is.
- Ability to perform tasks that require standing, sitting, stooping, and lifting for prolonged periods of time.
Preferred qualifications of this position include:
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Retail Management or a specialty related to the department the employee works in.
- One year of retail experience determining and fulfilling customer needs.
- 1 year of retail experience working in a related department like the kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn, and garden.
- One year of experience working at Lowe’s in any department.
2. Department Manager Bench
The department manager bench oversees hourly associates on the Sales Floor, Freight, Delivery, Stocking or Front End departments at Lowe’s.
The responsibilities of a Department Manager Bench position include:
- Training, mentoring and coaching employees.
- Managing associate performance and making sure the store is fully staffed at all times.
- Stocking merchandise and taking inventory of stock.
- Maintaining a safe and clean atmosphere for customers to shop in.
- Providing security whenever needed.
- Assisting customers and delivering superior customer service.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this position.
- A driver’s license is necessary for employees who drive between stores.
The company requires those who submit a Lowes job application for their Front End position to have two years minimum of administrative and customer service in a retail setting. Furthermore, sales floor employees must have two years of work history in a fast-paced retail environment.
3. CSA Front End
A Customer Service Associate (CSA) works with the customer to find items and complete purchases through the check-out process.
CSAs have the following responsibilities:
- Fielding customer inquiries.
- Providing support while the customer shops by offering access to loyalty plans and extended protection/replacement plans.
- Processing sales and returns through the company’s cash registers.
- Addressing customer complaints with both compassion and action.
- Performing tasks that require standing, sitting, and other such activities for prolonged periods of time.
Applicants should be old enough to have attended college and received an Associate’s Degree in Business, Retail Management, or another specialty field related to the department they work in. They also need six months to experience working in a retail setting and six months experience working as a cashier.
Lowes Payment | Lowes Payrate | Lowes Payroll
- Customer Service Associate – $9 to $25 per hour
- Department Manager Bench – $11 to $16 per hour
- CSA Front End – $20,000 to $45,000 per year
Both part-time and full-time employees enjoy:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to 401(k) retirement plans
In addition to paid training upon hire, eligible workers receive tuition reimbursement, scholarships, and access to ongoing education courses. Every employee receives discounts on merchandise.
Lowe’s Job Application
Learn how to complete the Lowe’s job application form. There are three types of jobs you can apply for online via Lowe’s website: “Store,” “Corporate,” or “Distribution.” The instructions posted below detail how to apply for an in-store job, however, the general process for all job types is generally the same.
Step:1 First of all, go to the Lowes Careers Site.
Step:2 Enter your Keyword, city/state or miles and click on the search button.
Step: 3 Once your page has been customized, scroll down to where it reads “Opportunities”. You’ll see results based on what you have entered.
Step: 4 On the following, choose the appropriate category by clicking on “Learn More”. By doing this, you open the page containing job listings.
Step: 5 Click on the job title to expand the listing. This allows you to focus on one job at a time while also getting as many details as possible.
Step: 6 Read through the position description and job requirements in order to see if you’re a good fit by reading what Lowe’s expects from you.
Step: 7 Click the “Apply Now” button and fill out the Lowes job application. This takes you to the job application where you fill in all required fields.
Step: 8 Complete the application by submitting the asking information.
Step: 9 After accomplishing all of the required sections of the application you will be able to submit it for further processing.
Lowes Hiring Process
- After you submit your application, it may take a couple of weeks to get a reply from Lowe’s HR.
- The next stage of the Lowe’s hiring process is the interview. All Lowe’s careers will go through this step.
- For more complex jobs, you may have to pass through more than one interview.
Note that, if you are not selected for an interview, you might not receive a notification. The best way to check your Lowe’s job application status is via your online account on the Lowe’s careers portal.
Lowes Customer Service
Mondays to Saturdays – 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Sundays – 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc.,
1000 Lowes Blvd,
Official link: https://www.lowes.com/
Career link: https://jobs.lowes.com/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lowes
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/lowes
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/loweshomeimprovement/
I expect that you enjoy this article and find what are you looking for Lowes and Lowes Job application. If you like this article then share with your friends although if you have any query regarding this post or Lowes or have any suggestion to share then feel free to contacts me or leave a message in the comment box. For more updates regarding employment and job application guideline stay tuned with me at jobapplicationguide.info.