- 1 Kohl’s Job Application | Kohl’s Employment Resources
- 2 Kohl’s Careers
- 3 Kohl’s Job Application
Kohl’s Job Application | Kohl’s Employment Resources
Hello there! Are you thinking to start your career with Kohls? Then you are definitely in search for Kohl’s Job Application and Kohl’s Career information. Am I right?
Well, there is nothing to worry if you are looking for Kohl’s Job Application Hiring Process online for getting the job in the Kohl’s.
First, you must know the proper hiring procedure to get a hired in a Kohl’s. For that, you have to satisfy the basic requirement and their eligibility criteria in order to get hired at Kohl’s Industry.
So here in this post, I have mentioned all the detail information to get a job in Kohls. Here I have covered Kohl’s Career, Kohl’s opening, Kohls job position responsibility & Requirement, Kohl’s Hiring Age, Kohl’s Salary, Kohl’s Benefits, Kohl’s job application and many more so read it thoroughly to make a strong impression.
- Kohls POS Associate
- Kohls Freight Associate
- Kohls Beauty Advisor
- Kohls Primary Teacher
- Kohls Design Intern
1. Kohls POS Associate
Whether it’s greeting customers, ringing up their orders or walking them through the store to look for a specific product, “point of sale” (POS) associates are on the front line of customer service.
– Handle large volumes of money at the cash register.
– Stock, label, rotate and arrange products on shelves and displays.
– Encourage participation in in-store loyalty programs.
– Adhere to Kohl’s “yes we can” policy by answering all questions and resolving all conflicts with customers.
POS associates need to be at least 17 years old, the minimum employee age at Kohls. No previous job experience is necessary, but they should have a good attitude and a working knowledge of the brand’s policies and practices.
2. Kohls Freight Associate
Freight associates unload goods that are coming into their Kohls store. They might also be responsible for organizing, arranging and maintaining goods in the stockroom or on the sales floor.
– Haul boxes and bags out of delivery trucks.
– Prepare and print receipts for all incoming items.
– Retrieve merchandise from the stockroom to replenish the sales floor.
– Maintain the cleanliness of the store and stockroom with light cleaning duties such as sweeping and crushing boxes.
Freight associates should be physically fit and capable of spending 100 percent of their shift on their feet. They’ll also need the ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
3. Kohls Beauty Advisor
Beauty advisors help customers with their hair, skin and makeup needs.
– Answer questions about products, brands, ingredients and side effects.
– Match customers with the right makeup shades for their skin tones.
– Distribute samples and coupons for spotlight products.
– Upsell items in accordance with ongoing promotions and sponsorships.
Beauty advisors should have strong customer skills and a thorough knowledge of beauty products. Preference will be given to candidates with a background in retail, especially those who have worked with customers in a “consultative capacity.”
4. Kohls Primary Teacher
Working at the on-site Child Development Center (CDC) to provide childcare for Kohls employees, primary teachers are entrusted with the education and well-being of kids up to six years old.
– Develop and implement games, lessons and homework programs for young children.
– Supervise children in everyday activities such as recess and lunchtime.
– Relay information to parents and caregivers with the Daily Connect App.
– Host staff meetings with other CDC employees.
Primary teachers should have a bachelor’s degree in early childhood education as well as any state-required teaching licenses or certificates. They’ll need to pass a drug test and health exam before they’re hired.
5. Kohls Design Intern
Design interns work with artists, stylists, and product developers to create and review new fashion items for the Kohls brand.
– Research market trends for appraisal by senior management.
– Create, edit, organize and analyze trim sheets and line sheets.
– Monitor social media for feedback about Kohls products.
– Act as a gopher between various fashion and design departments.
Design interns should be juniors at a four-year college with passing grades. Preference will be given to candidates with a background in fashion, art or textiles.
Kohl’s Pay | Kohl’s Payroll
- Kohls POS Associate – Between $7 – $10 an hour
- Kohls Freight Associate – $9 an hour
- Kohls Beauty Advisor – $11 an hour
- Kohls Primary Teacher – $30,000 a year
- Kohls Design Intern – Between $10 – $15 an hour
As a Kohls employee, there are many perks you can benefit from. Below is a list of the main Kohls employee benefits you can expect if you get hired.
- Healthcare Kohls Employee Benefits.
- Insurance Kohls Employee Benefits.
- Time Off Kohls Benefits.
- Finance and Retirement Kohls Benefits.
- Special Kohls Employee Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Kohls Salaries.
- Educational and Social Programs.
- Incentive and Bonus Programs.
- Wellness Programs.
- Kohls Employee Discounts.
Kohl’s Job Application
Use the instructions as mentioned on this page to learn how to fill out the Kohl’s job application. The application can be used to apply for numerous types of jobs including both corporate and in-store positions.
Step:1 First of all open the Kohl’s Career Site.
Step:2 Filter the results by keyword, location, or career area.
Step:3 Scroll down the page to view all the results. Click the job title of the position you desire to submit an application for.
Step:4 Review the position summary/requirements, and then scroll down the page and click on the Apply to the job.
Step:5 Sign in with your LinkedIn account, or register a new account by pressing the “Don’t have an account yet?”
Step:7 Now you have to provide your contact information to open your account.
Step:8 Click on the “Let’s Get Started” button to begin the application.
Step:9 Upload your resume.
Step:10 Now enter your personal details, education, work experience.
Step:11 Complete all of the remaining sections of the application. After it has been reviewed and submitted you will be contacted to set up an interview.
Kohls Hiring Process Information
- The Kohls hiring process will differ slightly, depending on the job position you are applying for. However, in general, there will be at least two stages.
- First, you will need to fill in the online application form. Optionally, you can complete the Kohls application PDF as well, if it helps you prepare for the application better.
- After you submit the Kohls application form, it will be reviewed by a team of Kohls HR specialists. The next stage of the hiring process will be an interview with a Kohls HR representative or manager.
- Some Kohls jobs will require more than one interview. You should receive a notification on your email if you qualified for the interview. You can also track the progress of your Kohls application from the online account you created on the Kohls Careers Portal.
Kohls Customer Service
Monday to Friday: 9 AM to 10 PM
Kohl’s Department Stores
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Official link: https://www.kohls.com/
Career link: https://careers.kohls.com/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kohls
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/kohls
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/kohls/
I hope you enjoy this article and find adequate information about Kohl’s and Kohl’s Job Application. However, if you face any difficulty while reading this post or have any suggestion to share then feel free to contact me or leave a message in the comment box below. I will sort out and revert you as soon as possible. For more updates regarding employment resources and guideline bookmark my site jobapplicationguide.info.