- 1 Hollister Careers | Hollister Job Application
- 2 Hollister Careers
- 3 Hollister Job Application
Hollister Careers | Hollister Job Application
Hey everyone! Are you looking forward to starting your career at a well-known organization? Then I recommend you to start your career path with a Hollister Retail Industry. Hollister Co. is one of the largest teen clothing brands in the world. Selling clothes, shoes, swimwear, lingerie, jewelry, and fragrances aimed at the 14-18 aged.
If you are applying for the first time then I am sure you need some guideline to submit your Hollister job application or for the Hollister interview. Hence, don’t worry here in this post I have covered all the valuable thing as a Hollister Openings, Hollister Careers individually describe the Hollister job position responsibility & requirement, Hollister pay, Hollister Benefits, Hollister Job application, these all things I explained step by step that you can understand easily.
So are you still here? Go ahead and read further in this post till the end you get the precise information about Hollister in which you are looking for here.
- Hollister Brand Representative
- Hollister Stock Associate
- Hollister Assistant Manager
- Hollister Material Handler
- Abercrombie & Fitch Leadership Development Intern
Hollister Job Responsibility & Requirement
1. Hollister Brand Representative
Brand representatives engage customers on a meaningful level while also performing day-to-day store tasks.
- Operate cash register.
- Greet and direct customers throughout the store.
- Fold, sort, stack and label clothes for display.
- Answer questions about products, prices, trends, sales, and sizes.
Brand representatives hiring age must be at least 16 years old to work at Hollister. No previous experience is required, but they should have a good attitude, strong communication skills and the willingness to wear Hollister clothing while on the job.
2. Hollister Stock Associate
Stock associates are responsible for the order and maintenance of the stock room and the store’s display areas.
- Pack and unpack shipments and deliveries.
- Arrange, organize and replenish the store’s clearance section.
- Restock clothing and accessories from the back room as needed.
- Tidy all shelves and storage areas.
Stock associates hiring age must be at least 16 years old to work at Hollister. They should be comfortable performing manual labor and spending their entire shift on their feet.
3. Hollister Assistant Manager
Assistant managers assist the general store managers in supervising their branch and dealing with conflicts.
- Authorize exchanges, returns, and special sales.
- Resolve customer issues on a managerial level.
- Maintain the store’s inventory and order more products as necessary.
- Lead staff meetings and deliver news, announcements, and quotas.
Assistant managers must be at least 18 years old and have reliable transportation. Most are required to complete a Manager in Training (MIT) program. Preference will be given to candidates with previous retail or hospitality experience.
4. Hollister Material Handler
Material handlers work within distribution centers to pack and ship goods.
- Operate industrial warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks.
- Print and apply labels to bags, boxes, and packages.
- Fill out the appropriate forms for incoming and outgoing items.
- Load and unload Hollister delivery trucks.
Material handlers should be physically fit and capable of lifting 50+ pounds. They’ll need to be comfortable in a labor-intensive job that involves things like bending, twisting and lifting.
5. Abercrombie & Fitch Leadership Development Intern
Leadership development interns work out of the brand’s corporate offices to learn about billion-dollar management through both A&F and Hollister.
- Research market trends depending on internship category (finance, merchandising or business analyst).
- Prepare documents and presentations for upper-level management.
- Offer input on business strategies and goals.
- Perform clerical duties as needed.
Leadership development interns should be juniors currently enrolled in a four-year college. Their GPA should be at least 3.0. They should have also proven leadership experience in some way.
Hollister Pay | Hollister Payroll
- Hollister Brand Representative – Between $7 – $10 an hour
- Hollister Stock Associate – Between $7 – $10 an hour
- Hollister Assistant Manager – Between $28,000 – $37,000 per year
- Hollister Material Handler – Between $14 – $16 an hour
- Abercrombie & Fitch Leadership Development Intern – Between $12 – $20 an hour
- Medical and Dental Plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Basic life insurance
- Six paid holidays a year available
- A bonus for those who choose to work on holidays that consists of time off and a half payment.
- 20% discount for full-time employees and 10% for part-time.
Hollister Job Application
Check out the below the guideline on this page to learn how to fill out and submit the Hollister job application. Hollister is an American apparel/accessories retailer that is owned by Abercrombie & Fitch Co. The company maintains more than 500 locations in numerous countries throughout the world.
Hollister Online Job Application
Step:1 First visit the official Hollister Career Site.
Step:2 Select your language from the list of options.
Step:3 Select the country of the store you want to send your application to.
Step:4 Search for current job openings by state/province or mall name.
Step:5 Select the store from the list of options.
Step:6 Agree to the privacy statement and then press the “Next Section” button.
Step:7 Enter your contact details as per demand.
Step:8 On the following you have to provide your basic details as a job position for apply, phone number and address.
Step:9 Press the “Next Section” button to load the next section of the form.
Step:10 Complete the remaining sections and then submit the application.
Hollister Customer Service
6301 Fitch Path
New Albany, OH 43054
Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 9 PM
Official link: https://www.hollisterco.com
Career link: https://careers.hollisterco.com
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hollister/
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/HollisterCo
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/hollisterco/
I expect that you enjoy this article and find appropriate information to prepare for your Hollister Job Application as Hollister Interview Tips and Hollister Interview Questions and answers so read it completely and make your impression strong in Hollister Hiring. However, if you have any confusion regarding this post or have any suggestion then feel free to ask me or leave a message in the comment box below. To get more updates regarding employment resources, stay connected with me at jobapplicationguide.info.