- 1 HEB Careers
- 2 HEB Job Application
HEB Job Application | HEB Careers Resources
Hey guys! hope you doing well. Have you ever think to work with HEB? If yes, then you might need of the guideline to apply for the HEB Employment. Am I correct?
So, fortunately, you arrive on the right page to look out. Here in this article, I have mentioned all the required information with an easy explanation about HEB as an HEB Career, HEB Hiring, HEB Salary, HEB Job application Online, and many more.
Thus, take a tour of this post from start to end and I am sure after reading this article, you get good knowledge about HEB Job application and HEB Employment. Apart from this, you will be sure in which HEB Job Position you can apply.
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Insights Moderator & Qualitative Manager
- Full Case Order Selector
- Parking Lot Attendant
HEB Job Position | Responsibility & Requirement
1. Customer Service Representative
This position involves greeting customers, stocking products, and other customer service duties.
- Stock and rotate items as needed
- Assist with inventory control
- Answer customer questions regarding products and assist them with selections; help customers locate store merchandise
- Use suggestive selling techniques to meet customer needs and build department sales
- Clean and sanitize sales floor and preparation areas
- Prepare signs and tags as needed
- HEB Hiring Age at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must participate in Company Orientation and Safety Training
- Requires good communication skills and frequent heavy lifting.
2. Customer Insights Moderator & Qualitative Manager
This position involves interviewing consumers to determine the best ways to market products.
- Develop key insights into customer needs to support and guide corporate strategy
- Manage conversations with customers to advance business goals
- Collaborate with outside qualitative partners to develop and maintain an updated customer research knowledge base
- Write clear, concise and evocative reports that tell the customer story
- Make sure projects are executed on-time and within budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Consumer/Market Research, Sociology, Psychology or related field (Masters preferred)
- 5 or more years experience and strong working knowledge in consumer research – qualitative research
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Function in a fast-paced, retail, office environment
- Travel by car or airplane with overnight stays for multiple days
- Lift 30 lbs or more on a regular basis
- Work extended hours
3. Full Case Order Selector
This position involves working with distributors and operating a forklift to ensure necessary product quality and dispersion.
- Operates forklift and all machinery in a safe and efficient manner
- Properly and accurately puts up or brings down product from assigned slots
- Opens master cases, verifies product against assigned location and fills selection lanes for pick-to-light selection
- Trains partners to perform order selection and forklift operation in a clean, safe, accurate and damage free manner
- Proactively takes actions to improve safety
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Basic math and reading/writing skills
- Able to operate machines or equipment in a safe and independent manner
- Able to learn & understand HEB in-house systems
- Able to repetitively lift up to 60 lbs for the duration of shift
- Capable of standing, walking, and squatting for extended periods of time
- Capable of working in either a hot or extreme cold environment for the duration of shifts
4. Parking Lot Attendant
This position involves collecting and managing shopping carts and assisting customers.
- Collect carts from the parking lot
- Clean, sweep, mop, dust, and maintain the entire store’s cleanliness and safety
- Maintain a clean environment in front of the store
- Pick up trash and debris from landscaping around the store
- Communicate supply needs to Front End Manager
- Assist customers in finding products
- Participate with a total store mindset
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- No prior experience or training required
- Lift loads up to 20+ lbs
- Requires Bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling, standing, reaching, and squatting, and walking for long periods of time
HEB Payroll | HEB Salary
|Customer Service Representative||$11/hour|
|Customer Insights Moderator & Qualitative Manager||Based on experience|
|Full Case Order Selector||Varies based on hours worked|
|Parking Lot Attender||$10.50/hour|
HEB has an incredibly competitive benefits package for their full-time and part-time employees. You will be qualified for more exciting benefits if you are a full-time employee, but even part-timers can receive these great perks:
- Low-cost health insurance including dental and vision;
- Employee discount (10% off store brand);
- 401k plan with company match;
- Partner stock plan;
- Various discounts on travel, phone plans, family activities, and gym memberships;
- Sick leave;
- Vacation time;
- Bonuses (For Christmas, meeting quarterly goals).
To be eligible for the 401k plan and the health insurance benefits, you must work at HEB for 1 year and at least 1000 hours during that year.
If you are working in a full-time management position, you may receive paid time off as well.
HEB Job Application
Learn how to search for current openings and apply for them (using the HEB job application). HEB (also referred to as H-E-B), is a supermarket chain with over 450 locations throughout the State of Texas. Numerous types of positions can be applied for online including in-store/retail, corporate, pharmacy, store management, etc.
Step:1 first of all, visits the HEB Career Site.
Step:2 Click on the “Search” button of the job type you want to search for (e.g. hourly, corporate, etc.).
Step:3 Search the job openings by entering a keyword/location into the search form.
Step:4 Hit on the “Apply” button to redirect on the next page.
Step:5 In order to submit an online application you must create an account. Press the “New User – Create Login” button to load the registration form.
Step:6 Now you have to enter the Password and Email Id.
Step:7 Accept the privacy agreement by clicking the “I Accept” button.
Step:8 Upload your resume if applicable.
Step:9 Enter your personal details as per asking.
Step:10 On the following page you have to complete the remaining section as demanding.
Step:11 At last review and submit your HEB Job Application.
HEB Customer Service
646 S Flores St,
Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Official Link: https://www.heb.com/
Career Link: https://careers.heb.com/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HEB
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/heb
Instagram page: http://www.instagram.com/heb
This is all about the HEB Job Application and HEB Employment I hope you enjoy this article and get appropriate information to submit the HEB Application online. However, If you have any confusion regarding this article and HEB Jobs feel free to contacts me or drop a message in the comment box I will determine and revert you as soon as possible. To get daily updates to bookmark my site jobapplicationguide.info.