Family Dollar Job Application | Family Dollar Employment
Hey guys! hope you doing well. Have you ever think to work with Family Dollar? If yes, then you might need of the guideline to apply for the family dollar employment. Am I correct?
So, fortunately, you arrive on the right page to look out. Here in this article, I have presented all the necessary information with an easy explanation about Family Dollar as a Family Dollar Career, Family Dollar Openings, Family Dollar Payscale, Family Dollar Job application, and many more.
Thus, take a tour of this post from start to end and I am sure after reading this article, you get good knowledge about Family Dollar and Family Dollar Employment. Apart from this, you will be sure in which Family Dollar Job Position you can apply.
Family Dollar Career
Family Dollar Openings
- Family Dollar Customer Service Representative
- Family Dollar Assistant Store Manager
- Family Dollar Market Investigator
- Family Dollar Order Filler
- Family Dollar Visual Merchandising Store Coordinator
Family Dollar Job Responsibility & Requirement
Family Dollar Customer Service Representative
Customer service representatives help visitors have a positive and significant experience at Family Dollar. They also provide assistance with store cleanliness and maintenance.
– Meet and greet customers.
– Ring up orders, take coupons, match sale prices and handle cash.
– Perform basic cleaning duties in the form of sweeping and wiping down surfaces.
– Replenish inventory from the stockroom as needed.
Customer service representatives hiring age must be at least 18 years old to work at Family Dollar. No previous experience is required, but they should have a “can-do” attitude and open availability for shifts.
Family Dollar Assistant Store Manager
Assistant store managers are team leaders who manage their stores running by acting as go-betweens for junior employees and senior management.
– Manage cash register deposits and receipts.
– Assist with the stocking, labeling, organizing and conveying of inventory.
– Supervise the scheduling of breaks, shifts, and vacations.
– Manage both employee and customer disputes.
Assistant store managers must be at least 18 years old to work at Family Dollar. They should have prior experience in a retail or hospitality setting, preferably at Family Dollar.
Family Dollar Market Investigator
Market investigators attend and determine store locations for compliance with loss prevention policies.
– Administration audits of inventory records and sales reports.
– Recognize violations of store procedures and protocols.
– Train managers and employees in loss prevention techniques.
– Assign scores for employees and locations in accordance with their performance.
Market investigators should have at least two years of experience in loss prevention, preferably multi-store LP experience. They should also have a valid driver’s license since the job will require frequent travel between locations.
Family Dollar Order Filler
Order fillers work in distribution centers to prepare, package, and ship goods to Family Dollar store locations.
– Discharge trailers filled with heavy, bulky, slippery, fragile and temperature-sensitive goods.
– Operate forklifts and other industrial warehouse equipment.
– Create “paper trails” of receipts and order forms for company records.
– Meet or exceed all production deadlines.
Order fillers must be at least 18 years old and legally allowed to work in the United States. Therefore, they should be physically fit and capable of lifting up to 100 lbs without assistance.
Family Dollar Visual Merchandising Store Coordinator
Visual merchandising store coordinators ensure the day-to-day functionality of merchandising stores.
– Receive and organize products within merchandising stores.
– Coordinate with managers, merchandisers, vendors, designers and category teams to create visually appealing sets and displays.
– Assist with staging, photographing and digitizing products and displays for promotional material.
– Administer time studies and analyze their results.
Visual merchandising store coordinators must have at least two years of experience in a retail environment and preference will be given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related field.
Family Dollar Pay or Pay Scale | Family Dollar Salary
- Family Dollar Customer Service Representative – $7 – $10 an hour
- Family Dollar Assistant Store Manager – $7 – $15 an hour
- Family Dollar Market Investigator – $30,000 to $40,000 a year
- Family Dollar Order Filler – $10 – $13 an hour
- Family Dollar Visual Merchandising Store Coordinator – $25,000 to $35,000 a year
Family Dollar Job Application
Family Dollar is a national chain of discount departmental stores with more than 8,000 locations throughout the country. Apply for both retail (in-store) and corporate careers by filling out and submitting the Family Dollar job application. The application can be completed entirely online via the company’s website. Step by step Family Dollar Online Job Application Guide mentioned below.
Step:1 First visit the Family Dollar Career Site.
Step:2 Select whether you want to search for management or store opportunities.
Step:3 Fill in the search criteria (e.g. keyword, location, job field) and then press the “Search for Jobs” button to load the results.
Step:4 Click the “Apply” link the job you want to apply for. If you want to apply for more than one job press the “Add to job cart” link.
Step:5 If you have an already account then log in with Username and password if haven’t then click on New User.
Step:6 Fill in your email address and then create a password. Click the “Register” button to create your account.
Step:7 Create a security question/answer.
Step:8 Agree to the privacy agreement.
Step:9 Questions – Answers regarding your qualification.
Step:10 Upload your resume if it is relevant.
Step:11 On the following page, enter your personal and job regarding information as per required.
Step:12 At last, verify and submit your job application.
Family Dollar Customer Service
Family Dollar Corporate Offices
10401 Monroe Rd
Matthews, North Carolina 28105
Monday – Friday: 7 AM – 8 PM
Official Site: https://www.familydollar.com/
Career Site: https://www.familydollar.com/corporate/storecareers
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/familydollar
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/myfamilydollar
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/familydollar/
I hope you enjoy this article and get adequate information about Family Dollar Job Application and Family Dollar Employment. Although if you get confused about this post or family dollar then feel free to ask me or drop a message in the comment box below I will determine and revert you as soon as possible. For more update or employment news bookmark my site or stay tuned with me at jobapplicationguide.info. Good luck!