- 1 Dollar General Job Application | Dollar General Career
- 2 Dollar General Job Opening
- 2.1 Dollar General Job Duties & Criteria
- 2.2 Dollar General Pay | Dollar General Salary
- 2.3 Dollar General Benefits
- 2.4 Dollar General Job Application
- 2.5 Dollar General Online Job Application
- 2.6 Dollar General Offline Job Application
- 2.7 Dollar General Customer Service
Dollar General Job Application | Dollar General Career
Hey there! Hope you doing well. Are you looking for employment in any well-reputed organization? Then luckily landed in the right place to look out. Here I am going to share information about Dollar General Employment.
Well to get hired at Dollar General, first, you have to eligible for the job position thus you should know about the openings, job duties, eligibility criteria and how to apply for the job as well. So don’t worry about this guideline.
Here in this article, I have mentioned all the essential information about Dollar General Job Application as a Dollar General Career, Dollar General Hiring, Dollar General Salary, Benefit at Dollar General and how to apply at Dollar General with an online and offline job application. Hence for detail description read it in below sections.
Dollar General Career
Dollar General Job Opening
- Store Associate
- Assistant Manager
- Store Manager
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Receiving Clerk
Dollar General Job Duties & Criteria
Dollar General store associates fulfill an array of tasks and also are the front line representatives for the store and brand.
Per the application for Dollar General and the online job description for this position, a store associate will fulfill duties like:
- unloading trucks
- stocking merchandise
- greet customers
- help clean the front end of the store
Requirements that you are expected to demonstrate on your application for Dollar General include:
- having a GED or high school degree
- being able to perform simple mathematical calculations
- knowing how to handle cash
- being able to read merchandising plans
Dollar General assistant managers assist in the daily operations of their stores and act in the absence of the store manager.
The responsibilities of a Dollar General assistant manager include:
- opening the store a minimum of two days per week
- authorizing overrides and refunds
- ordering drop shipments
- stocking and merchandising
The requirements that you should be ready to demonstrate on your Dollar General application include:
- having a high school diploma or GED
- knowing how to read diagrams, safety rules, operations, and other store documentation
- knowledge of cash handling
- effective oral and written communication skills
Store managers oversee the day-to-day operations of their stores and are in charge of hiring and managing employees.
The responsibilities of a Dollar General store manager include:
- assist in staffing and recruitment activities
- store merchandising
- ensure safe depositing of store funds
- review operating statements
- complete all store and corporate documentation and paperwork
You must demonstrate that you have the following requirements on your Dollar General job application:
- high school diploma
- prior retail or retail management experience
- strong oral and written communication skills
- cash handling experience
- college diploma preferred
Maintenance supervisors work in the distribution centers and are responsible for the safe layout and function of the warehouse in which they work.
The responsibilities of a maintenance supervisor include:
- utilizing productivity improvement plans
- assist in warehouse department planning
- provide training for other maintenance employees
- maintain status reports on safety procedures
- assist with department budgeting
Dollar General will look for these requirements on your Dollar General job application to ensure your fit for the position:
- analytic and problem-solving skills
- ability to read blueprints
- working knowledge of protection systems
- solid oral and written communication skills
- computer skills and the ability to use Word, Excel, and other programs
Dollar General receiving clerks choose the inventory sold in stores and also uphold the strict quality and safety standards of the Dollar General brand.
Dollar General receiving clerks have responsibilities like:
- inspecting merchandise
- identifying and resolving shipping issues
- facilitate the return of damaged or defective merchandise
- coordinates shipping schedules to avoid discrepancies in inventory
The requirements needed to be a Dollar General receiving clerk include:
- knowledge of warehouse and production procedures
- solid mathematical skills
- good oral and written communication skills
- computer skills
- multi-tasking capabilities
Dollar General Pay | Dollar General Salary
- Store Associate – $8.77 an hour
- Assistant Manager – $32,000 a year
- Store Manager – $39,000 a year
- Maintenance Supervisor – $44,000 per year
- Receiving Clerk – $32,000 per year
Dollar General Benefits
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans.
- Insurance: Life Insurance, Disability Insurance.
- Paid Time Off: Vacations, Holidays, Bereavement Leave.
- Retirement: 401(k) Plan.
- Financial: Performance Bonuses, Stock Options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Special Benefits: Dollar General Employee Discounts, Tuition Assistance, Mobile Phone Discount.
Dollar General Job Application
A Dollar General job application is a form that an applicant may perform online or complete by the pdf application form. The company offers positions nationwide to include, in-store positions, corporate positions, distribution center positions to include logistics.
Dollar General Online Job Application
Step:1 First of all, go to Dollar General Career Site.
Step:2 Click the “Search Jobs” button or use the map to find current openings in your area.
Step:3 On the results page, click the title of the job you’re interested in applying for.
Step:4 Review the position description, and then click the “Apply for this job online” link.
Step:5 Before you may begin the application, you must create an online profile. Either create a new profile using your email address, or register using your Google or LinkedIn account.
Step:6 Upload your resume.
Step:7 Now you have to enter your personal contact details.
Step:8 On the following steps you have to enter your work experience.
Step:9 Certify that the information is correct, and then click the “Save and continue” button to load the next section.
Step:10 At last fill up the remaining section, review the application and submit it.
Dollar General Offline Job Application
Step:1 First download the Dollar-Gen-Job-Application Form.
Step:2 Enter the required information as a Personal information.
Step:3 Anser yes or no in General Section.
Step:4 Next section is about the Employment so provide information as demanding.
Step:5 In Education Section enter the information as asked.
Step:6 Work History Segment, answer all questions at the beginning of this section appropriately.
Step:7 Work References, In this section you have to provide three (3) work only, references – Include accurate contact information for each (no personal references).
Step:8 The applicant must carefully review all of the information in this Notification and Agreement section.
>> Click here to get the Dollar-Gen-Job-Application PDF<<
Dollar General Customer Service
Dollar General Headquarters,
100 Mission Ridge,
Contact by Mail:
Official site: www.dollargeneral.com
Career Site: http://www2.dollargeneral.com/DG-Careers/Pages/index.aspx
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dollargeneral/
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/DollarGeneral
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/dollargeneral/
I hope you enjoy this article and get adequate information to accomplish your Dollar General Job Application. Although, if you have any query regarding this post or about Dollar general feel free to ask me I will determine and revert you as soon as possible. For more updates or employment stay tuned with me at jobapplicationguide.info.