Dairy Queen Job Application | Dairy Queen Careers
Hello there! Hope you doing well. Are you looking for a job at the well-reputed organization? If yes then, fortunately, you visit the right place to look out. Today I am going to share employment information of Dairy Queen.
Well before getting hired at Dairy Queen you should know each and everything about Dairy Queen Hiring, Dairy Queen Hiring Process, Dairy Queen Benefits, Dairy Queen salary, and Dairy Queen Job Application through online and offline as well.
So here in this article, I have presented all the essential information about Dairy Queen. Thus, read this post thoroughly and make your first impression strong in Dairy Interview.
Dairy Queen Careers
Dairy Queen Hiring
Some of Dairy Queen’s openings include Data and Reporting Manager, Opening Specialist, Business Consultant, and Talen Acquisition Specialist. All of these positions are store-based and span across the entire United States.
- Data and Reporting Manager
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Opening Specialist
- Technology Trainer
1. Data and Reporting Manager
The Data and Reporting Manager is responsible for planning, managing, and controlling the technology-based data reporting for business managers or all company employees.
- Design and build reporting tools, data generators, information dashboards, and other tools
- Empower team members to improve their skill set in tools used, like Alteryx and Tableau
- Generate ad hoc reports and datasets for end-users by utilizing the system tools and database
- Supports the implementation of projects and scoping by acting as a data lead for teams
- Direct the developmental processes and price models for new and existing businesses
- Candidates must have the ability to anticipate how business decisions will impact customers, employees, and franchisees
- Have a keen attention to details when it comes to organization, planning, and executing tasks
- Ability to identify key data points and derive reports for use by managers
- Proficiency in Tableau, Alteryx, and SQL
- You must be a team leader and demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and requests with strong attention to deadlines
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following majors: Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- A minimum of 5 years experience in data visualization, reporting, and analysis within an organization of similar size or complexity
- Experience working within a QSR brand organization is preferred
- Preferred experience working with Data Warehousing solutions, Business Intelligence, or Data Analytics.
2. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Support global talent acquisition initiative on projects and processes for improvements.
- Build strong relationships with third-party vendors
- Manage and coordinate all process overviews, post-offer discussions, reviews, and other communication with candidates
- Act as a consultant while developing and maintaining strong relationships with hiring managers and HRBPs
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology, marketing, or human resources.
- 5+ years experience in recruitment within a corporate environment.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with a fine attention to details.
3. Opening Specialist
The opening specialist is a long-term career opportunity that partners with the Operations Consultant in opening new restaurants around North America. This position is responsible for training support to franchisees with on-site visits and effective coaching.
- Train and implement the PRIDE management system and routines in order to maintain consistent performance standards among all locations within your assigned area
- Work to become an expert in training and use of all equipment within the restaurants
- Use training materials and systems developed in order to ensure a system of operations is standardized through all-new locations
- Ensure the brand integrity will be maintained at new locations
- Continue to provide support after locations are open
- Assist in planning, organizing, and directing training activities for new locations during the pre-opening process
- 1-3 years of experience in franchise operations management or experience in a restaurant with leadership experience.
- A B.A. or B.S. degree is required in business, education, marketing, or hotel/restaurant management for this position.
- Great customer service skills and the ability to apply them internally and externally to clients.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a creative thinker with the ability to quickly implement innovative ideas across business units.
- Ability to create relationships with internal and external clients that are mutually beneficial.
- Must have good relationship building skills.
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently in a faced-paced environment.
4. Technology Trainer
Support corporate and retail technologies by creating training methodologies, communications, and resources.
- Improve current technologies by enhancing resources for training.
- Establish training project management process.
- Analyze technologies in order to ensure the training mindset.
- Support and develop training for corporate technologies used by all businesses.
- Continually update training content.
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry and operations.
- 3-5 years of training analysis from a technology standpoint.
- B.A. or B.S. is required, or a comparable combination of education and experience.
Dairy Queen Salary | Dairy Queen Payroll
- Data and Reporting Manager – $10 to $11 an hour.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist – $12 to $13 an hour
- Opening Specialist – $8 an hour
- Technology Trainer – $9 to $9.50 an hour
Dairy Queen Benefits
- All workers, including entry-level new-hires, enjoy flexible work schedules, opportunities for paid training, and competitive base rates for pay and other options.
- They will have work schedules that are flexible, paid training programs, and many career growth opportunities that exist in retail stores.
- Since Dairy Queen is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, they offer exceptional financial benefits for future planning.
- Eligible associates will have a 401(k) retirement plans with company match, education assistance, and flexible health spending accounts.
- All eligible Dairy Queen associates receive outstanding medical insurance which includes health, vision, and dental insurance plans.
- Health and wellness benefits include disability and life insurance and paid time off.
- Employee paid time off features paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
Dairy Queen Job Application
The below steps describe how to find Dairy Queen job application online and offline as well then apply for them. Dairy Queen is a global chain of fast food restaurants with more than 4,500 locations. In-store positions must be applied for in-person, however, corporate jobs can be applied for online.
Dairy Queen Online Job Application
Step: 1 First of all visit the official Dairy Queen Careers site.
Step: 2 If you want to search for in-store positions enter your zip code into the search form and click the “Find a DQ” button.
Step: 3 Click the location you want to apply to and then press the “Store Info” link.
Step: 4 Visit the location to learn about current job openings.
Dairy Queen Online Job Application
Step: 1 First of all download the Dairy-Queen-DQ-Job-Application.
Step: 2 So in PDF form the first section is personal information where you have to provide your personal contact details.
Step: 3 The next one is Job Position Applying for where you have to enter your daily availability, interested in full time or part, your preferred salary and many more.
Step: 4 Complete the remaining sections as an Education, Activity and Employment Record.
Step: 5 At last sign and date the form and then submit it to the location you want to work at.
Dairy Queen Customer Service