- 1 Burger King Job Application | Burger King Hiring Procedure
- 2 Burger King Careers
- 3 Burger King Job Application
Burger King Job Application | Burger King Hiring Procedure
Hello there! Are you thinking to start your careers with the well-reputed organization? If yes then, fortunately, you landed on the right place to look out. Today I am going to share employment information about Burger King.
Well, before getting hired at Burger King you should know all the required information to get the job at burger king. Though there is nothing to worry here in this article I have mentioned essential details as Burger King Careers, Burger King Hiring, Burger King Pay, Burger King Benefits and Burger King Job application online and offline as well.
So read this article from top to bottom and make clear in which job position you are eligible for. I am sure after reading this article you make a good impression in your first Burger King Interview.
Burger King Careers
Burger King Hiring
- Team Member
- Assistant Manager
- Franchise Performance Manager
- People Business Partner
Burger King Job Responsibility & Requirement
1. Team Member
Team members are those who have the closest contact with Burger King’s guests. These employees are often seen as the face of the company and are trained to perform many different job duties like cashiering and working at the grill.
- Be pleasant while interacting with guests.
- Receive orders and process payments.
- Respond appropriately to customer complaints.
- Operate cash register.
- Make sure orders are correct.
- Prepare and package food products and drinks.
- Clean kitchen, counters, dining area, restrooms, exterior areas, and food prep areas.
- Maintain health and safety standards.
- Unload and stock product.
- Perform multiple job duties (cashiering, taking orders, cleaning).
- Learn team effectiveness skills.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and management.
- Burger King Hiring Age must be at least 16 years old.
- Must be willing to perform all parts of the job.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
2. Assistant Manager
Assistant Managers are responsible for managing their store and its employees.
- Ensure that preparations and sales are completed effectively and accurately.
- Motivate, direct, supervise, and train team members.
- Follow cash control and security procedures.
- Assist RGM.
- Recruit, hire and train new and potential employees.
- Make decisions and recommendations on disciplining employees and terminating employment.
- Open availability.
- Must be 18 or older.
- A high school diploma or a GED.
- Some college is preferred.
- 1 year of experience working in a fast food restaurant.
- Must complete all BKC certification programs – this can be done after submitting the Burger King job application and starting work.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Able to recognize and resolve problems.
- Willingness to travel is preferred.
- Must have an understanding of the English language, fluency in English is preferred.
3. Franchise Performance Manager
Individuals holding this position work closely with franchisee leaders to develop strategies to ensure company excellence and performance.
- Ensure profitability of about 200 stores.
- Conduct business performance reviews.
- Encourage restaurants to follow company standards.
- Work closely with Operations Directors and Territory GMs.
- Hold classroom training.
- Analyze franchisee P&L and operations.
- Consult with franchisees regarding daily business.
- Organize franchise workshops.
- Correct critical issues by using immediate problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experienced in providing training.
- Knowledgeable of franchise operations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to effectively present information.
- Previous experience in a similar environment is necessary.
Burger King Pay | Burger King Payroll
- Team Member – Paid minimum wages.
- Assistant Manager – Average $25,048 per year
- Franchise Performance Manager – $35,560 to $144,373 per year.
- People Business Partner – $60,000 and $80,000 annually
Burger King Benefits
Burger King employees are entitled to a set of benefits meant to meet their basic needs at work and outside work. Here are the main Burger King employee benefits available:
- Competitive Burger King Salaries
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Performance-Based Bonus System for Management Staff
- Burger King Employee Discounts
- Friends and Family Discounts for Burger King Employees
- Free Uniforms
- Free Meals During Work Hours for Burger King Employees
Burger King Job Application
Use the Burger King job application form to apply for available job openings in your area. The form can be filled out via the Burger King website, or by downloading the PDF file on this page. The instructions mentioned below provide an overview of the online/offline application processes.
Burger King Online Job Application
Step:1 First of all visit the official Burger King Career Site.
Step:2 Select which job you will be applying for by pressing the “Apply Now” button.
Step:3 The website will automatically detect your location or you can search for restaurant locations by entering your ZIP code into the search bar. Select which specific restaurant you want to apply for by pressing the appropriate “Apply” link.
Step:4 After selecting which restaurant you want to apply for, you will be transferred to the main application page. Fill out the required details of the application, and then click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
Burger King Job Application PDF
Step:1 At beginning download the Burger-King-Job-Application.
Step:2 In the first section you have to enter the personal contact detail.
Step:3 The next division is about Education so here you have to enter your study history from school grade to graduate marks.
Step:4 The following is the Work Experience section, here you have to provide your work history with the company name along with job position and pay scale.
Step:5 In the subsequent is General Section where you have to answers some general questions.
Step:6 In the last segment you have to read/ review the application carefully and signature at the last.
>> Click here to get Burger-King-Job-Application PDF Form <<
>> Checkout here for Burger King Interview Question Answers & Tips <<
Burger King Customer Service
1 (866) 394-2493
Monday to Saturday – 6:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M.
Sunday – 7:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M.
5505 Blue Lagoon
Official website: https://www.bk.com/
Career site: https://www.bk.com/careers/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/burgerking
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/burgerking
Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeschmackIstKing
This is all about the Burger King and Burger King Careers information so I expect that you like this article and find appropriate information about the Burger King and Burger King Job Application to submit your Burger King Careers Job Application Online and offline as well. Although, if you have any query or suggestion regarding this post or burger king feel free to ask me or drop a message in comment box I will sort out and respond to you soon. Bookmark my site jobapplicationguide.info for more updates regarding job application guideline.