- 1 Bath and Body Works Job Application | Bath and Body Works Careers
- 2 Bath and Body Works Careers
- 2.1 Bath and Body Works Hiring
- 2.2 Bath and Body Works Job Description
- 2.3 1. Bath and Body Works Sales Associate
- 2.4 2. Bath and Body Works Support/Stock Associate
- 2.5 Bath and Body Works Salary | Bath and Body Works Payroll
- 2.6 Bath and Body Works Benefits
- 3 Bath and Body Works Job Application
Bath and Body Works Job Application | Bath and Body Works Careers
Hello there! Are you looking for a job at the place where they sell bath and beauty products? If yes then I insist you join the Bath and Body Works workplace cause they sell the best products of bath and beauty. Apart from this today I am going to share employment guideline of Bath and Body Works.
Well, if you are interested in Bath and Body Works Careers then you should about Bath and Body Works Hiring Process, Bath and Body Work hiring age, Bath and Body Works salary, Bath and Body Works Benefits, and how to apply at Bath and Body Works job application as well. Am I correct?
So there is nothing to worry here in this article I have presented all the essential things as discussed above. For details read this post from top to bottom and make your first impression strong in Bath and Body Works Interview.
👉You might like to check here👈
Bath and Body Works Careers
Bath and Body Works Hiring
- Bath and Body Works Sales Associate
- Bath and Body Works Support/Stock Associate
- Bath and Body Works Key Holder
- Bath and Body Works Equipment Operator
- L Brands Intern
Bath and Body Works Job Description
1. Bath and Body Works Sales Associate
Sales associates increase the “sales effectiveness” of their store by tending customers and promoting Bath and Body Works products.
– Greet, direct, ring up and discuss products with customers.
– Enroll customers in Bath and Body Works rewards program.
– Distribute free samples to encourage sales growth.
– Create and arrange visual merchandising elements such as signs, displays and window changes.
Sales Associate Hiring Age must be at least 18 years old. No previous experience is necessary, but they should be ready to work hard and take multiple shifts, including closing shifts and weekend shifts.
2. Bath and Body Works Support/Stock Associate
Support/stock associates work behind the scenes to ensure the best possible experience for Bath and Body Works customers.
– Provide backup register assistance during busy days.
– Perform basic cleaning duties such as dusting and sweeping.
– Replenish shelves and tables with products brought from the stock room.
– Fill, wipe, label, arrange and swap out empty sample bottles.
Support/stock associates hiring age must be at least 18 years old. They’ll need the strength and stamina to move merchandise throughout the store, and they should be comfortable spending most of their shift in an active, physical state.
3. Bath and Body Works Key Holder
Key holders are responsible for the opening and closing of the store as well as day-to-day managerial duties.
– Supervise daily store operations.
– Select, screen and schedule candidates for job interviews.
– Enforce all safety standards, employee conduct codes, and anti-discrimination policies.
– Delegate tasks to junior employees, issuing rewards and penalties as necessary.
Key holders hiring age need to be at least 18 years old with previous retail experience of some kind. Preference will be given to those who have already worked in a Bath and Body Works store.
4. Bath and Body Works Equipment Operator
Equipment operators utilize and maintain industrial equipment in Bath and Body Works distribution centers.
– Create worksheets, spreadsheets and other documents for review.
– Safely operate balers, forklifts, semi-trailers, pallet jacks, and conveyor belts.
– Verify the contents of merchandise moving in and out of the distribution center.
– Use the warehouse management system (WMS) for data logging and record-keeping.
Equipment operators hiring age must be at least 18 years old and possess a valid driver’s license. They should also be able to work long, physically demanding shifts where 80 percent of their time is spent on their feet. They must also be willing and able to complete power equipment training.
5. L Brands Intern
Interns provide support to the corporate offices while also learning the tools of their specific trade. Internship disciplines include finance, design, merchandising, human resources, supply chain and merchandise planning and allocation.
– Provide evaluation assistance at L brand stores.
– Assemble documents and binders for meetings and presentations.
– Perform clerical duties as needed, including answering phones and running errands.
– Perform research on sales, stocks, investments, employees, market trends and customer demographics.
Interns should be juniors or seniors with a cumulative 3.0 GPA. Preference will be given to those currently seeking a degree in a related field to their internship type.
Bath and Body Works Salary | Bath and Body Works Payroll
- Bath and Body Works Sales Associate – $7 – $13 an hour.
- Bath and Body Work Support/Stock Associate – $9 an hour.
- Bath and Body Work Key Holder – $10 – $14 an hour.
- Bath and Body Work Equipment Operator – Average being $13 an hour.
- L Brands Intern – Between $10 – $20 an hour.
Bath and Body Works Benefits
- Paid time off
- Merchandise reductions and discounts
- Short (30 days) or long-term disability coverage
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations or sick leaves
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing formal education
- Commuter benefits – for parking and transportation costs
- Health and wellness plans – which can be extended to the worker’s significant other.
- Life insurance – basic term life insurance for employees enrolled in the basic term life coverage.
- Optional and dependent life insurance – increase coverage for couples and families
- Savings and retirement benefits – 401 (K) plan – retirement contributions and stock purchase program
- Employee assistance plans – Matrix Psychological Services Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which comes with counseling services and Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Accounts for all employees enrolled in the program (sets aside money from salaries).
Bath and Body Works Job Application
Learn how to properly fill out the Bath & Body Works job application by reading the instructional guide mentioned below. Bath & Body Works is an American retailer of bath/beauty products. The company has more than 1,600 locations throughout the United States.
Bath and Body Works Online Job Application
- The company is owned by L-Brands so visit the official L-Brand Career site.
- Search by keyword, job area, or location and click on the search button.
- Use the drop-down list on the left side to filter by brand and select the bath & body works.
- Scroll down the page to view current job vacancies in your nearby area.
- Afterward, click on the job you want to apply for.
- Read the job description, qualifications, etc. and then hit the “Apply” button.
- Log in, sign in with your Yahoo credentials, or create a new account by clicking the “New User” button.
- If you are a new user then you have to provide the username, password, and email address as well.
- Read the privacy agreement and then hit the “I Accept” button.
- On the following step, you have to answers some general questionaries.
- Next upload your resume/CV.
- On the next step, there is a personal information section where you have to enter your personal contact details.
- Fill your employment and education history details in the subsequent division.
- Complete the remaining section.
- Review and sign the job application and then submit it.
Bath and Body Customer Service
Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 9 PM
Sunday: 11 AM – 6 PM
Bath and Body Works, LLC
7 Limited Parkway East
Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068
Official site: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/
Career site: https://careers.lb.com/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bathandbodyworks
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/bathbodyworks
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/bathandbodyworks/
I expect that you like and enjoy this article moreover you get an adequate information about Bath and Body Work and Bath and Body Works Job Application. Read this post thoroughly for detail description as Bath and Body Work Careers, Hiring process and many more. Although, if you have any doubt regarding this post or have any opinion to share then feel free to contacts me or leave a message in the comment box I will determine and revert you as soon as possible. For more updates stay connected with me at jobapplicationguide.info.